The Kitchigami Regional Library System enhances quality of life throughout Beltrami, Cass, Crow Wing, Hubbard and Wadena counties by providing access to library resources and services that meet residents’ varied and continually evolving needs.
KRLS empowers libraries to enrich their communities.
- Public Trust: We commit to being fiscally responsible with public resources, and to protect patron confidentiality, within facilities that are safe, well-maintained and accessible.
- Access: We provide resources, programs, and services that are free and open to all.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We are committed to reflecting the diversity of our communities through the regional collections, services, and staff development.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do.
- Innovation: We encourage and champion innovation that positions the regional libraries to better meet emerging community needs.